Saturday, January 27, 2007
I'm a columnist!
Ok, well that sounds perhaps more exciting than it is, but it is in some sense true. One of the sites that my big brother Pete manages in his new swanky job is called Dark Reading. They are all about security stuff. He put me in touch with the editors there, and I'm doing a few columns for them to see how it goes. I have one column up now, and will have a new one appearing at the rate of roughly one per week for the next few weeks. It has so far been really fun! But please, only comments on Immingpool, not Dark Reading, unless you would care to comment on the content of the column...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congratulations :) You're getting to try all kinds of new jobs recently!
What a fun, new adventure! Congratulations on getting the opportunity. (Side note: I'm sad today because my favorite columnist, Molly Ivens, just died. If you ever decide to go into political commentary, there's a big void to fill there.)
Phyllis
Post a Comment