Greetings one and all. I just saw that we have apparently not posted a darn thing for the last two months. Wow. Apologies all around. We've had an eventful couple of months, but I think the best way to start it off is with a couple of photos. This post and the next two will be mainly just about cute kid photos. Enjoy!
We had two trick or treating events this year. The first was the neighborhood party, organized by some fellow Americans who really miss their DC neighborhood festivities. There were something like 24 houses on the tour, and the kids went around in a tuk-tuk with Jen, while I stayed home and handed out candy. The second event was at the embassy, and Ellie brought her good friend Elsa along. More on Elsa in the next post. The general opinion was that the candy at the embassy was better (mostly imported, not scary Asian stuff) but less abundant. They are still working their way through it all, though, so there was certainly no shortage.
Preparing to go trick-or-treating by communing with the spirits
1 comment:
They're like a tiny rambunctious Justice League!
Post a Comment